Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

It's Black Friday! and I'm at work!

Work Related Stuff

Well there isn't that many people here today... which means that the few of us who are here get to party and do nothing constructive!! woo!! haha just kidding...
Erica and I had a long convo about Guitar Hero and World of Warcraft, which was completely random!

Personal Life Stuff

Well yesterday we went to the grandparents' place for Thanksgiving. The food was good this year! (very unexpected!) Kristi came along with us, we talked about Jamaica, and we watched the "old people olympics" that my grandparents participated in (if you count shuffleboard). It was funny, they had bacci, shuffleboard, golf, walking, and other strenuous activities!

This is a picture of my uncle Rob in Jamaica, he's the one getting married there in February!

Electronic Stuff

Everyone know who Weird Al is? well, I just have to post this video clip... It's a greatly orchestrated video that combines one of his songs, Hardware Store, and one of the greatest games ever, World of Warcraft.

Brilliant... just brilliant.

Working Out

Well, so far I've lost 6 pounds since I started... which is kinda neat cuz I really don't do all that much stuff when I'm at the gym! HAHAHA!

Random Thought

Who the heck was the first person to look at a cow and say "boy, I want to drink whatever comes out of that thing" ????

No comments: