Thursday, October 25, 2007

First Post

Hello! My name is David Oblas, and I am an alcoholic. Just kidding! I am a web producer at Lehigh Valley Hospital, and I have taken on the assignment of researching/writing my own blog.

I have pondered over what I wanted this blog to be about, and after mulling over a few thoughts, I have come up with this list of 5 topics:

  • Work related things (ex: fun things that a web producer does)
  • Personal life things (ex: my friends/family/girlfriend)
  • Video games (yeah thats right)
  • Working out (just joined a gym 3 days ago)
  • Random thought (How much do you have to mash a peanut to turn it to butter?)
Each post that I make, I will try to include at least 3 of those 5 topics.

I am going to leave the "reader comments" area available for all posts, and I would love to hear some feedback, positive or negative.

One final thought before I finish this post, I notice that the HTML coding for this blogger isn't really full HTML... So if things look weird I may have to go back and edit them.

No comments: