Thursday, September 4, 2008

The IT Crowd - Season 2 Episode 3

Time for another update... (c:

Season 2 - Episode 3 - "Moss and the German"
Moss tries to liven up his life by enrolling in a German cookery course. It turns out that the German is actually a cannibal seeking someone willing to be eaten (a parody of the Armin Meiwes incident) and the advertisement contained some fairly important translation errors. Meanwhile, Roy is trying to watch a pirated DVD, and after a couple of failed attempts volunteers to be the German cannibal's next meal in order to watch it on his impressively large home entertainment system. In a separate subplot, Jen, now a smoker again, finds the company smoking area reminiscent to the atmosphere of a Communist regime (in a parody of bleak and melodramatic Dr Zhivago-style films).

my youtube is acting weird right now (and yes, I tried turning it off and back on again, and yes, it's definitely plugged in...), so I am unable to watch the clips to put up some quotes! but here are the clips for you to watch, and hopefully you aren't having the same problem as me.

Quotes (that I remember):
"And then steal it AGAIN!!"
"There's somebody at the door.... there's somebody at the door..."
"You're my wife, Roy, you're my wife!" - I think that's this episode, I apologize if I'm wrong!

Part 1 -


Part 2 -


Part 3 -


annnnnnnnnnnnd as usual, here are the direct links for you people....
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLZaqPho_ww&feature=related
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBYNRG0Cp6U&feature=related
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2QCVaULzFw&feature=related

1 comment:

Theatre Critic said...

oh! i love that IT crowd episode Moss and the German! i just watched it a couple of days ago online! i thought it was hilarious when Philip Rham tried to eat Moss. Philip Rham is a great actor, and he didn't even crack up(i would've)