Monday, January 7, 2008

Knight Rider... back again!

So I saw a commercial on TV the other day in the middle of my Steelers game (those bastards)... Apparently Knight Rider is coming back! It's Phase 2!

I don't think it will be as much of a success as the original, with out David Hasselhoff (<- hilarious website by the way) driving his trans-am, how could it possible be such a great hit?!

But apparently Herr Hasselhoff will be making a guest appearance as Michael Knight, although I'm not sure for how long. This is the only detail that NBC actually gives on their homepage - http://www.nbc.com/Movies_Specials_More/#knightrider

But at any rate, K.I.T.T. looks pretty neat, as an updated Shelby Mustang (Mustang Shelby GT500KR, not that anyone would want all that detail).

Here's a picture, copyright unknown!

looks kinda neat.

Knight Rider is set to air on Sunday February 17th.

No comments: